"I know it is fun to wrestle. A nice pile-drive to the face... or a punch to the face... but you cannot do it. Because it is in the Bible not to wrestle your neighbor."
"But Sister, they are just ninos trying to release their wiggles."
"Anaconda Squeeze!"
"Precious Father, why have you given me this desire to wrestle and then made me such a stinky warrior?"
"But Sister, they are just ninos trying to release their wiggles."
"Anaconda Squeeze!""Precious Father, why have you given me this desire to wrestle and then made me such a stinky warrior?"


5 comments:
I busted up as soon as I read your post title!! Cute pictures...and we are going to have to start calling Eden Rapunzel.
Oh don't, she'll love that too much!! She'll really run away with that one. Is Rupunzel considered one of the Princesses? That would be even worse. Funny post, funny movie!
SO funny! I can't believe that is Eden's hair, so pretty.
Get that corn outta my face!
haha! funny. and cute pictures! i think we'd all kill for eden's hair. how did she get those luscious locks?!
Post a Comment