Thanks to Aunt Jill for sending over this picture of Peter! He was a ring bearer for her wedding. I have to say, he sure is one handsome guy! Peter told me that what he remembers most about this is that he got a huge stuffed Cookie Monster doll from Aunt Jill for being the ring bearer and he was so excited about that. Also, he didn't like the flower girl, also pictured, but I'm sure he didn't like girls in general at the time :)
7 comments:
man, that picture screams 70's! Sweet suit though, it's similar to the leisure suit I bought Marce from Once Upon A Child last time. I find the best stuff there! Can't wait to go tomorrow with you!
haha, that's funny. cute pic peter! what a stud.
Oooo, I love the ruffles!
I like that huge head of hair!
Ha ha ha! So cute.
Hahah nice suit! Totally "in" now! Haha you were a cute kid...wonder what happened. Just kidding peter! :)
Love it!
Post a Comment