Okay, you might think I'm obsessed with the Disney princesses, but I am really not. I just always wonder why the Disney company chose to portray Aurora in the pink dress instead of the blue one. She wears the blue version more in the movie, and besides, I like it better.
I used to hate it when my mom sang around the house as a kid and would always tell her to stop. Now my kids do that to me.
I still have my Halloween decorations up.
I wish I could hold a tiger cub someday.
I am a complete sucker for "free gifts." Whenever Clinique is giving away a few small tubes of eye cream or lipstick (even if I know it's not my color and I won't wear it), I always stock up on what I usually buy there so that my total will be enough to get my free gift. This is also why I am subscribed to about 4 magazines that I barely read. I am pathetic! Oh yeah, and don't use this against me to try to sell me something! Ha ha.
I feel guilty about posting so rarely on my other blog. I'm going to post again soon-not out of guilt- I am actually creating something!
5 comments:
Well, "your majesty" I hope you are having a better day today.
And I think Aurora looks better in the blue dress too.
Yes, much better today, thank you!
Hey, regarding your "OVERHEARD" comments...at least you still get kisses, even if they DO take turns! And just keep letting your kids think that you are "your majesty." Too funny.
I agree about the blue dress, but maybe disney didn't do blue for Aurora because Cinderella has a blue dress and Snow White is part blue. Maybe they thought that would be too much blue. Who knows. I guess you could dress up as a "blue" Aurora next year for Halloween. I love the overheard comments. They are all so cute and funny. I think it is awesome that you have a craft blog and that you post often. I would like to start one, maybe in a few months.
Yeah i agree with the blue dress thing. I remember watching that as a kid and always saying "no no the blue dress" Haha. Haha your OVERHEARD quotes are funny! Haha
Post a Comment