Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Randomness

Okay, so just a few things. Today I went to Jonah's preschool class to volunteer. There actually wasn't much for me to do, because there are already 2 adults there and only 6 kids. Miss April, Jonah's teacher, says that his class is just really quiet and well behaved. They did a lot of different things and I could see that Miss April is going to be a great teacher for Jonah. Peter and I have already seen improvements after only 2 weeks. It was fun to see Jonah at school, although I think he probably does better without me there. Not that he was bad or anything, but I think he enjoys his time to be a big boy without mommy around.

I finished Eden's room, I think on Tuesday. I do still need to put the chair rail up, but we don't have a saw...should have thought about that first. We'll get around to it someday. We'll be getting Eden back tomorrow and I must say, Peter and I can't wait to see her.

Looks like Levi has this walking thing down pretty good. He has been walking well for a while now, but still crawled when he wanted to get somewhere faster. Now he tries to walk the majority of the time. Yeah, Levi! Our earliest walker!



So You Think You Can Dance is finally over, and sorry to all of you AI fans (I used to be one of you), this show kicks AI's butt! Way more talent, as far as I'm concerned, and more entertaining by far. That's all I'll say about that.

So congrats to Joshua, I was rooting for him and Katee the entire time! I am so happy about the results, especially since I didn't vote once. I know, I shouldn't get a say if I don't vote, blah blah blah. I watch the show for the entertainment, and this is one show where any of the top 20 could have been in the finale and it still would have been worth watching. Can't say the same for AI- remember that Chicken Little guy, Kevin? I mean, come on! Now I'm really done....

I am a little relieved that the show is over so I can have my Wednesday and Thursday nights back, although I will miss this every week:

9 comments:

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

I love the video of Jonah dancing! My boys do the same thing when they watch the show, it cracks me up. That was an awesome finale. I love that show too!

dana said...

That video of Johan dancing is too hilarious! and yay for Levi. Cute little walker.

Christy said...

Adorable videos! I still haven't joined the AI fan club or the SYTYCD group either... maybe next year!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

his little high step when she says "these are the girls" is the best but man he is good. I'd like to teach him a few things but maybe he's still a little young. He'll be good though i know it. he's got it!

Lisa said...

haha jonah is FUNNY. Mr future so you think you can dancer. lol oh i meant to tell you one day i was over at tibs and eden was talkin to me so the next day i called tibs and talked to her for a second and she started rambling a whole conversation with me it was cute.

Kristie said...

That is cool that Levi is walking already! My kids didn't start walking until they were 1 or a month or so after they turned 1. Congrats Levi. You should send in that clip of Jonah dancing to SYTYCD! He is a future contestant! He is a good dancer. Ü

Camie said...

Yeah Levi!!!! That is too cute.

Camie said...

Shake those hips Jonah!! You're right Connie, he's got rhythm.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Jonah is too cute! Levi looks adorable walking!