Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I finished it this afternoon. I did like it, but like my cousin Haley said, it was definitely the weirdest of all of the books. Some things were predictable, but most of it was like "what the......?"

Okay, I don't want to give anything away, but I'll just say that I liked it, but Twilight is still my very favorite. Happy reading, and let me know when you are all done!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

That is cool that you are already done. Kevin said he doesn't want to read this book. He is hoping someone will just tell him what happens. I am really behind, since I haven't even started reading Twilight yet! I have a lot going on with the girls starting school, church, my job and trying to make baby gifts, I haven't even thought about starting to read Twilight yet. I am sure I will get around to reading it soon. Ü

Camie said...

I don't know how I felt about it. I liked it, but it wasn't hard for me to put it down for a few days and come back to it later. There were somethings I wish she had done differently, and others that were perfect. I wish she would have spent more time talking about cetain things than pothers. I don't know. I'm glad that I read it, but don't care if I don't read it ever again. ( which I know I will since I bought it)

Amanda said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only person who feels this way! I liked the book, but I didn't love it. I read it really quickly, not because I was so into the plot, but because I was afraid if it I didn't finish it quickly, it would take me forever. I haven't said anything on my blog for fear of being publicly maligned!

Anonymous said...

It seems like there were a lot of mixed reviews about this book. I agree that a lot of what happened was totally unexpected, but I loved it! It's my second favorite, after Twilight, of course!