Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Summer!

June went by pretty quickly. That's what happens when it's packed full. We had swimming lessons everyday for four weeks, including private lessons for Jonah for two weeks, Girls Camp, free school lunches, Friday Summer Movies, weekly trips to the library, and even a little bit of down time at home.

The kids all got to be in the same class together.
We got to go swimming at Grandpa and Grandma Shirley's. Even Grandma Shirley jumped in the pool! It was so nice to swim and relax. Yes, the kids are in floaties. It's called peace of mind for a mom of kids who don't take naturally to swimming. They are getting better though!
Eden was getting pretty brave.
Jonah's private lessons were awesome! I think I might just shell out the dough next year and get them all in private. It would be worth it! Jonah learned so much and I was really impressed. Next year!


Eden turned 6 this year! Being pregnant, I wasn't feeling up for a big party, so we decided to just take a few friends to Bounce U for a few hours. The kids seemed to have fun!We hit McDonald's on the way home.Eden opened her presents at home and got some great gifts.Eden chose pizza again for her birthday dinner!Levi was looking more and more like the beautiful red-headed daughter I never had, so we gave his locks a big chop.Much better!I went up to Girls Camp this year for three days and two nights. Everyone thought I was crazy. I was 31 weeks, and feeling pretty good. I am really glad I went, especially now that I am released from Young Women. The girls were so good to me and helped me a lot. It was nice being up there with them and I was so grateful to be able to learn with them and feel the spirit so strongly. Here I am with Gail, the other counselor.The kids did more dressing up and taking pictures of themselves.

More Puss in Boots and Kitty Soft Paws.Levi drew, colored, and cut out this Green Goblin hood. Where did this kid come from?We went to plenty of summer movies with friends.And this about describes how I was feeling come July. Tired!I don't even know how far along I am here. How sad. I think I was maybe around 33 weeks?We caught a few good dust storms.At 33 weeks, I went into triage for preterm labor. I was having contractions for a few days from about 7-10 minutes apart, so I decided to go in. I got a shot of tributaline, and my contractions withered away, thank goodness.August was spent waiting, and waiting, and waiting. The kids were at least in school and getting settled there. More to come on the first day of school!

1 comment:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Ballet is one of the best things I have ever done for my body. Such discipline and strength. It's like the Marines for Ballerinas! Jealous of Eden, I miss it!!