Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fall Soccer

Wow, I don't blog for 6 months and Blogger changes everything! And the changes suck! Seriously, is anyone else getting a bug report popping up every five seconds? Anyway...

Okay, these are pictures from the kids doing soccer this past fall. 

Levi stretching
Levi was sick on the last day and didn't play at all.
 

More blogging to come. Any tips on dealing with the new Blogger? I seriously hate it.

5 comments:

Karena said...

Glad to see you rejoin the blogging world. I was absent for a while too. Life gets busy.

Not super happy about the changes either. I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

Jen said...

I hate the new blogger! I actually found a way to switch mine back (there was some small icon on the dashboard that you could click on to return to the old blogger), but it keeps telling me that the old interface will be removed in the coming months so we'll see.

Amanda said...

I hate it too. I don't get bug reports, but I just don't like the format, it doesn't seem very user-friendly! Your kids are super-cute, by the way!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

The new Blogger sucks! I don't understand why they think it's an improvement. It seriously makes Blogging that much harder!

Good to see you back Con!

Camie said...

Ditto! MY server didn't even support the new blogger, so I had to download the stupid google chrome browers to even access my blogger account. How dumb is that. Now I have this little icon on my desktop that I only use to blog. You can guess how often I'll be blogging in the future.

Hope you're feeling well and evrything going great with your pregnancy.