My punch card was full, so I used it today and got 15% off the already cheap stuff I found. Here's the price breakdown. Sorry the pictures are crappy. They don't do this stuff justice!
Blue smocked Ralph Lauren dress (looks brand new!) $8.50
The blue dress will be perfect for Easter.
Mint green Gap shirt with satin ribbon detail- $3.82
White Candie's hoodie- $2.12
White dog graphic T-shirt- $2.97
Cream Gap long sleeve shirt with beading detail- $5.52
Gray plaid capris/long shorts- $2.97
Blue Old Navy poplin button-up- $3.82
For a grand total of $42.95!
That's pretty good for 10 items of clothing, with a new Easter dress thrown in. I could have easily spent $42 on just an Easter dress for Eden! Yeah for me!
7 comments:
Cute stuff Connie...you found some great deals!
Whoo-hoo! I love great deals!
Hooray, you're my hero! I haven't done much thrift store shopping, but there are several huge kids consignment sales here each year and I LOVE hitting them! There's nothing like the thrill of a good deal!
I love those plaid shorts! What about good boy stuff? Do they have good boy stuff?
Yeah, they do, Gail! Especially in the younger sizes. It's kind of slim pickin's in Jonah's size but I still find things every once in a while.
Great finds... that Easter dress it to die for!
I love that place.
I'm glad you were shopping for a girl because I wouldn't want you to take all the good boy stuff, that would just make me mad! :)
I've been needing to get down there for so long. I think I'm going Monday. I too have a punch card and I have stuff I need to sell so i'm hoping to get a lot of something for a lot of nothing. Trey is in dire need of some shorts.
I am such a sucker for thrift stores. More like an addict really! In fact, just this morning I found a snow coat/snow pant combo for only $5.00 at DI. It's absolutely adorable and in perfect condintion. It will be perfect for Britnee come next winter. Nevermind the fact that it will sit in the closet for the next 9 months....it was only $5.00.
Oh, and I LOVE the dr5esses you got for Eden! To die for.
Post a Comment