Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Surprise

Peter is the best! He actually managed to surprise me this Valentine's Day, which is hard to do. Not because I snoop, but because we can't keep surprises from each other. He got me a picture from Deseret Book that I had asked for for Christmas. I wasn't shocked that I didn't get it then, because it would have cost his entire Christmas budget for me, plus he doesn't always get what I want when I want it, or else I'll know what I'm getting. But he's a great listener when I'm telling him things I would like, and he saves the ideas for later. I came into our room on Monday night to find the picture on my desk. I had to do a double-take! It was a great surprise and very generous of Peter. I love it!Rescue of the Lost Lamb
By Minerva Teichert

2 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Awesome, where have you put it?

Glenna said...

That's so sweet!