Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Levi Turns Two!

Levi had a birthday on Tuesday, and I just haven't been able to post about it until now! We had some cousins over for cupcakes and ice cream during the day. Levi loved blowing out the candles.
When Peter got home, we sang to Levi again and he also got to open his presents.He got some new Thomas trains and a new set of train tracks and a few other little things. He is in love with trains right now!
But Levi kept it real with a total meltdown at the end of the night. Welcome to the terrible twos! All three of our kids have had tantrums on their second birthdays. Got to keep the tradition going, I guess...

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Levi! We love you so much. You are (usually) the happiest little guy, so friendly and funny. Here are some things we love about you:

Levi loves singing, especially "I Love to See the Temple" and "I am a Child of God."

Levi loves giving high fives.

Levi loves that he learned how to jump recently and practices all the time. He gets a big kick out of it and laughs his head off.

Levi is a good helper.

Levi will eat anything!

Levi is a smart little guy.

We can't wait to see what this year brings for you, Levi!

5 comments:

Camie said...

He's getting to be such a big boy. Sorry Connie, I know you don't want to hear it, but he's no baby anymore!

I never realized how much of a ham Elden is.

Vicki said...

In regard to the tantrums, at least you know what to expect. Who knows, maybe you'll be surprised one of these "kids"...
(I hate missing these kinds of things)

Melissa said...

SO i was checking out my friends blog (Kim Scadlock) and looked over and saw your name. I thought how funny, i know a Peter and Connie so i clicked on it and here you are.

Enjoy the Journey said...

Yay... I didn't realize how close Levi and Britton are! Just a month apart. Super fun, they will be able to play ball together too :D

jhoopes said...

Birthdays are the best! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. Bet it's nice to go outside again since it's only 95 degrees, right? :)