We haven't posted a video of the kids dancing lately, so here is a video showcasing Jonah and Eden's latest moves. Jonah requested this song.
The kids also tried out their High School Musical jumps. I got some pretty good jumps from Jonah! Eden kept jumping forward instead of up. Oh, well. Now that I think of it, why is Jonah always in his underwear when he's dancing?
I don't think his dancing would be as good if he wasn't just in his undies haha. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the adorable skirt and headband you made for Kinsie! We got it last night and I love it! You're so amazing. I can't wait to see you either. I'm dying for next week to get here. Although I'm not really looking forward to my solo flight with Kins!
Hahaha! This is GREAT! Nice moves Jonah! He could totally be in a HSM babies/tots version! Nice undies. And I love the pic that shows off Eden's BUFF LEGS!!
8 comments:
that is too cute!
You guys have so much fun at your house! That video was so adorable. I love how Eden was dancing with her thumb in her mouth.
Haha that is too funny! Wow, Jonah and Levi are HUGE! Great dancing guys! Cant wait to see you all! :D
I had the same question when I was watching this too. I guess those underwear show off his awesome moves better than any pants could. Love the jumps!
I don't think his dancing would be as good if he wasn't just in his undies haha. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the adorable skirt and headband you made for Kinsie! We got it last night and I love it! You're so amazing. I can't wait to see you either. I'm dying for next week to get here. Although I'm not really looking forward to my solo flight with Kins!
Hahaha! This is GREAT! Nice moves Jonah! He could totally be in a HSM babies/tots version! Nice undies. And I love the pic that shows off Eden's BUFF LEGS!!
May he feels a bit more free without pants
fun pictures
I have the same problem with my kids dancing in their underoos. I can't help but think it's cute. Keep track of those pics and show them to his wife;)
Post a Comment