I thought this looked kind of fun.
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes...let's not get into that.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Blue and silver Suburban and a white Corsica
3. Were you a party animal? Not exactly, although I was loud and obnoxious around my friends.
4. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe, but I was probably too self-conscious most of the time.
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Three choirs- Women's Choir, Concert Choir, and Encore Singers.
6. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? I can't remember anything specific, thank goodness, but I'm sure there are plenty to choose from. I'm sure I said some embarrassing things.
7. Were you a nerd? Probably yes. I was in honors classes and National Honor Society, and let's face it- I was nerdy looking.
8. Were you on varsity teams?
Yes. Track 4 years, Cross Country 3 years.
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
Nope. Goody goody. Although I did ditch quite a bit, I never got caught.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Yes, I had it memorized. Still do.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
I really liked my Algebra teacher, Mrs. Whitney. For some reason, I understood Math better with her. And I loved Mrs. Nelson, our choir director. Loved Dalley too when he was actually teaching us English and not working on the play.
12. What was your school's full name?
Moapa Valley High School
13. School mascot?
Pirates
14. Did you go to the Homecoming dance and with who?
Yes, I went; however, our Homecoming dance isn't formal and it's stag.
15. If you could go back again, would you?
I think I'd like to relive moments, but not go back entirely.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
I remember that I went to Vegas that morning with Kira and Michael, and I remember what I wore and quite a few other details. I also remember I was supposed to walk with Cam Lamping, but at graduation things must have got mixed up, because I walked with Ryan Clifford, which was awesome since we were really good friends.
17. Where did you go senior skip day?
Did we have a designated ditch day? It was probably at the Big House or something. I'm not sure. Senior year I did a lot of ditching.
18. Were you in a club?
Yes- National Honors Society and Pep Club. I think that's all.
19. Have you gained some weight since then?
Not really but I think I became more proportional!
20. Who was your prom date?
Junior: Chad Booth
Senior: Eron Sorensen
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Went.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
Be more confident, laugh at myself more, and be nice to everyone.
TAG: Anyone who is reading this who wants to be tagged.
5 comments:
It's so fun reminiscing, isn't it?! This was fun!
You weren't a nerd! You had too many great friends to be a nerd. And you weren't nerdy looking either.
I can't remember our Senior ditch day either. I remember we all went to the M to paint it or something, and going to the warm springs, but that's all I remember. I loved that you ditched all the time. In fact we were probably together on most of those ditching moments. Hahaha!
Man, if I do this post, I will be giving away my innermost secrets! Plus, I probably wouldn't remember a thing!
ooh what secrets mother?...
Connie, I remember you as a total flirt. Especially on the bus during X-Country meets.....
You are cute, the flirty thing suited you well.
Post a Comment