Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Flashback Friday- Peter

Here are a couple of pictures of Peter as a kid for Flashback Friday!

Peter is on the far right here-

Peter with his oldest brother, Thomas, and his Grandpa Shirley. (Love the peg-legs, Tom!)

On one of the many trips they took with their dad-
(Peter is in the middle wearing red)

The Shirley men. Peter is wearing the bright red pants.

Maybe this is why Mom and Dad Shirley put a pool in the backyard later on.

9 comments:

Glenna said...

Love the pictures! How fun to see them all as little kids. I need to make a childhood scrapbook for Alan someday. That will likely happen when I'm about 80, considering the rate I'm going with our current scrapbook...

Tibi said...

Haha i really like these pics there way funny!

BallerinaBiker said...

Awesome!

Vicki said...

Peter was definitely the best looking! And what's with him and "red"? I see a lot of Mikayla in Jack, wow!

Michaela said...

these pictures are really funny. mom is right. peter is the best looking one.

by michelle shirley said...

Well, to each is own about the best looking brother! : )I admit, Peter probably will be the only brother with a full set of hair.
Cute photos. Did you raid Mom's pictures? I still can't get her to relinquish any of Brian's! I wan't copies!!! I like how Brian looks like he's younger than Jack. Thank goodness he grew on his mission!

Kayleen said...

Hey, I don't have any shoots Friday or Saturday. . . are you ready to do your photos? Where do you want to go? We should start around 4:30.

Camie said...

Those are too funny! What a flashback. Don't you love the way parents dressed us back then. I'm sure our kids will look back one day and cringe at the outfits we put them in. Hillarious!!!

The Erickson Five said...

Love it Connie! I am gonna borrow your Flashback Friday idea! The kids look FABULOUS! And BIG!