Okay, as promised, I dug up a picture of Peter when he was a kid. Don't you love that hair? It took me about a half hour to find this one picture of him. I guess I need get some more pictures of him from his parents. I haven't seen many pictures of him as a kid or baby, and I really want our kids to have access to stuff like that.
Anyway, here is Peter at a friend's birthday party. I love the Garfield shirt.
5 comments:
Man, he should grow his hair out! Actually, as a boy that looks cool. I'm sure he hated it most of the time. I like it.
He looks just the same. He looks like some of Jack's kids....good looking kid if ever I saw one!
Take advantage of the situation and get some more pictures of him. I have ONE picture of Sharrid in 7th grade. That's it and that's the youngest I'll probably ever see him...until his dad either becomes friendly, or passes away...and the one picture that I have is like taped back together after being cut.
The shirt and hair are both awesome. ;)
Haha thats funny! His hair is awesome!
its funny, cause he really hasn't changed all too much...Just bigger, and facial hair...and no fro
Post a Comment