I can't remember having this bad of a sunburn in my whole life! It doesn't hurt anymore, but it sure was painful while it was red. I guess I'm a lucky red-head because usually my sunburns tan in. Well, this time I am peeling, and it is gross. It was itching today, and when I touched my back, I realized how bad I was peeling. I snapped a picture so I could see it better. Sorry to gross you out, but here it is!
5 comments:
Wow, that is seriously intense! Ouch!!!
Ouch is right! And so is gross! I wonder if that's what leprosy looks like.
Weird thing to say...but I LOVE peeling skin from a sunburn....my skin or someone else's. I know, gross. But it just feels nice to peel off the old and clean it away.
I hope the itching has stopped!
Sean likes peeling skin off too- even off of me. I know, kinda gross. My chest looks about that bad- Last weekend was the first of many pool days for me and the girls, and I got a bit too much sun- only on my chest. I'll probably die someday with skin cancer. I sure love that sun!
Don't you just love summertime?! Not that I really enjoy sunburns but there is something cool about them! I hope yours feels better soon!
The one and only time I went to a tanning bed, I got severely burned on my chest and down my cleavage! It hurt SO bad! Then I went to the gym to work out and my sunburn bubbled up with sweat - now that is gross! I had to pop a 3rd boob! hahahaha! SICK!
Post a Comment