Okay, I have been tagged to write 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about myself. So here I go: (and these are way random...)
1. I am scared of opening those Pillsbury refrigerator roll tubes. I hate how they pop when you pull the paper off; it startles me every time! I usually make Peter do it for me if I can.
2. I have a dream to open a gourmet sandwich and salad cafe/deli. I have lots of good ideas for sandwiches, and I love making them. So if anyone wants to be the money behind this idea...haha just kidding. It probably will never happen, but it's fun to think about it.
3. I really like my feet. I think that is my favorite thing about myself (physically). They are small and I like my toenails. Weird, I know...
4. I used to collect stationary. I still have it all, and use it occasionally, but I used to seriously collect it. I'd buy stuff and never use it. Now I don't really have anyone to write to with it and I don't really know what to do with it all.
5. I hope someday we get one more girl in our family.
6. I am really sad that I haven't kept in touch with some people from high school, college, or my mission. I am sad to lose friendships; I feel like I have lost touch with people mostly because I'm lazy and that makes me feel like crap.
7. I love shopping. I know it's not good, but it can really cheer me up when I'm down. Just going to the store and buying a bag of chocolates or a new candle can really make a difference! That being said, I really miss the shopping in San Francisco. (That 9-story Macy's is the best! One whole floor practically devoted to shoes!)
8. I used to be somewhat adventurous, but I am a big wienie now. I am kind of afraid to travel, whereas when I was younger, I didn't even think about what could happen. I went to China for 10 days when I was 16! Peter thinks it's because now I have a family and kids and have something to really live for. I think he is right. Anyway, this is something I really don't like about myself- I am too much of a worrier and I usually let those negative feelings ruin a good time for myself. I really would like to change this, but don't know how!
9. I hope I never have to live in the snow again. 11 months in Siberia was enough for me!
10. I don't like taking medicine unless it's really necessary. Plus, I just don't really think about it. If I have a headache, I just suffer through it most of the time. It just doesn't usually occur to me to take something for it. I do take it if I'm in a lot of pain, but otherwise, I just forget that I could take medicine to help me feel better. I guess that's kind of dumb.
Okay, I tag:
Courtney
Amanda
Claire
Christy
Tibi
Mom
Karena
Okay, how about just everyone on my blog list? Haha
6 comments:
haha nice 10 things! thanks for tagging me!
Shopping can totally lift my mood too. I love it!
That is really funny about the the opening the rolls tube, I always hate opening those too. That is cool that you have a dream of opening a gourmet sandwich deli. I have the dream of becoming a photographer, maybe some day we will both reach our dreams!
First off Yeah for Eden!!! Having any kids out of diapers is great. (we had three in diapers too, and now we are down to one.) The room looks GREAT!!!! It almost (almost) makes me want to do it t the boys' rooms. I"m with you on the medication things.
For the cat thing you could always start putting food out on someone else's porch. But I guess that's the mean streak in me.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't open a pillsbury roll thingy. I make Perry do it also...and I still jump! And I'm glad you like your feet. Today I went shoe shopping and came home very depressed. I hate my feet! Anyway the phone is ringing and I NEED to get it...oh I hate that!
Have a good one
Ginger
Love your blog, Connie! I feel guilty for not keeping in touch, too. And I have to say that I hate my feet and I'm totally jealous! I'll be back later.
Post a Comment